The eleven-year bull market has prompted many investors to wonder if now is a good time to sell stocks. That is precisely the question we will tackle in this episode.
How to Listen to Today’s Episode
Topics Discussed: Should You Sell Your Stocks?
- The odds of the stock market being positive or negative over a variety of timeframes.
- Why most people fail to make money in the stock market.
- Why many investors underperform the stock market.
- When it might and might not be a good time to sell your stocks.
- Compound Interest Calculator
- When the Stock Market Rises, Who Benefits?
- U.S. Stock Market Returns – 1870s to Present
- This Chart Shows the Secret to Never Losing Money in the Stock Market
- Failed Market Predictions
Podcast theme music by Transistor.fm.